Old 04-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Sue Walsh

Default heron

Hi,

(BA PATSFAN) wrote in message
Also I put 4" black pipe in the pond but had to put rocks in it to get it
to sink so now I don't think the bigger fish can get thru it, any other
suggestion how to sink it without blocking the pipe?

You could use fishing line to tie a weight (cement block or Brick) to
the outside of the pipe, say around the middle.

If you live in an area where they build brick fireplace chimneys a
great thing to use for fish is flue pipe. It's the red clay pipe they
use down the center of the chimney. It's square pipe that when laid
on it's side will give the fish a good hidding place and it's heavy so
it stays put. I can't get any down here, in Fl they build chimneys
around metal pipe. You could probably find it where you find bricks
in your area.

Sue W
see my pond 'Rippling Waters' at
community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd