Old 04-10-2003, 04:23 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Squirrel Digging Up Bulbs

In article , Chris J Dixon
writes
Janice wrote:

They're little horrors. I was so pleased when a month ago two squirrels
first visited our garden, aaahhhing out of the window when I saw them. But
my delight was over quickly when I saw them digging up my newly-planted and
expensive bulbs!

Tell me about it! Couldn't believe it when a number of my new
crocus blooms popped up in the middle of the lawn.

What makes it worse is that my neighbour leaves out piles of nuts
for them :-(

Buy a squirrel trap from mole valley farmers and do away with them!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.