Old 04-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Robert

Default My stand about GM plants/crops

: "Derek Turner" wrote in message
: news :: On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 05:37:08 +0000 (UTC), "Robert"
:
: [snip]
:
:: Outlook Express is worth precisely what you paid for it.
:
: I don't make a habit of singing the praises of Microsoft, but I have
: to give praise where praise is due. I have used Outlook Express for
: about six years now, and it has not let me down yet.
:
: Please tell me what I am supposed to criticise about it, so that I
: can join in the general fun.
:
: Franz

Good one Franz, I can't see anything wrong with it either. It has no adverts
amd does exactly what I want it to do. I have tried Eudora, and another that
I forget the name of and to my mind they are not a patch on microsoft