Old 05-10-2003, 02:22 AM
MLW

Default CANNA 'PHAISON'

"Sharon" wrote in message
I have seen some pictures of canna phaison and they look gorgeous! Does
anyone know of anywhere online that they can be purchased?

Sharon

I don't think they carry phaison, but you can't beat the price at Horns
Canna Farm and they do have some pretty varieties to choose from.
http://www.cannas.net

The standard varieties are $1.00 per rhizome unless you order 50 or more,
then they cost 60 cents each. The collector choice cannas are $1.50 each.
I ordered some last spring and was very happy with the selection and the
condition of the rhizomes when they arrived. I don't think they ship again
until February, but that will be here before you know it.

I believe another name for phaison is Tropicana and I bought some of them at
Wal-Mart this year. I've also seen them at Lowes and a little nursery near
my house.

Mary