Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
The Magnficent Bastard

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 02:41:23 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, chibitul puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

In article ,
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:53:20 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, chibitul puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

In article ,
The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

amadeus
ransom
seinfeld

Seinfeld is not a movie.

ok, then again:

amadeus
ransom
cinema paradiso

You like tropical drinks and mexican food. You feel uncomfortable when
meeting someone new and sometimes feel nervous in large crowds.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com