Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
pinch

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:07:59 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:55:09 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:24:07 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, pinch puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Swashbuckler
Best in Show
Magnolia
Sunset Boulevard

I commend you on your taste in movies, although I'm a bit perplexed by
your listing of Swashbuckler. Since I clearly specified *three* movies,
I'll leave that one out as I do my analysis.

I request a do-over as I'm fairly shallow, seldom troubled and never
home. Leave out Magnolia and include Swashbuckler. Begin.

You are not as deep as one might initially think. In fact, you are
fairly shallow. Nothing seems to trouble you very often and you are
away from home frequently.

This is a total ripoff. I want my money back.

Send me your credit card number so I can issue you a credit.

What do you take me for? Some kind of fool?

You are much deeper and complex person than most of your friends might
think. You are very compassionate and when something upsets you, it
sticks with you for a long time. You tend to get bored easily and like
variety and excitement, yet you find yourself staying at home more than
you'd like to.

PS,

Have you seen Waiting for Guffman?

Do you have any idea how many people ask this question once Best in Show
has been identified as a favorite film? Do you?

Yes.