Old 05-10-2003, 04:32 AM
Ron Andrews

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:17:29 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

"The Magnficent *******" wrote

in
message ...
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:17:33 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, Ron Andrews puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Sterile Cuckoo
The Cuckoo

You have an unsightly mole on you face and are very self conscious

about
it.

OK, now I'll give you my real list:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The Return of the Jedi
It's a Wonderful Life

You wear baseball hats a lot and consider Dockers to be sort of
"dressy". The wallpaper on your computer is probably a picture of a
female celebrity.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

I could be generous and say you are 1 for 3. I rarely wear baseball
hats. I consider Dockers to be standard every day clothes. My computer
wallpaper is currently a picture I shot of the Blue Angels. I used to have a
picture of my wife who occasionally makes an appearance on a local TV news
show, but that is not what you were talking about.
"Mike" was closer. I may be guilty of hero-worship.

I nominate you as the most entertaining troll of the day.