Old 05-10-2003, 06:22 AM
Pat Patterson

Default [IBC] Bonsai in Russia: 15th Century

G'day all...

"...What I remember was that the two plants were actually in free fall. They
were not inside in any crevices or animal hides. Many items in the icon seemed
the be in a stream/flow from top of the icon to the bottom. The plants seemed
to be somewhat separated from the pots. The color of the plants was a very
strong green and the pots were a much more muted brown. Too bad that taking of
pictures generally is forbidden in museums, so I can't provide any further
detail.
Ed. Spaans..."

Have a good day...

Pat

Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'