Old 05-10-2003, 07:32 AM
EV

Default Possible Frost Tonight

wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 01:17:10 -0400, EV
wrote:

I have a fabulous recipe for tomatillo pasta sauce. Uses lots of garlic and hot
peppers, fresh parsley etc. With garlic shrimp on the side, it's very tasty.
Also have a great cooked Salsa Verde recipe that's good for canning. If you're
interested in either I can post the recipes.

Please post them! I've got tomatillos in the fridge just
waiting for a good salsa recipe to come along...

And the pasta one sounds really nice.

Pat

Posted in a separate thread. For the pasta sauce I've been known to sub whichever
hot peppers I have handy, or whichever kind of parsley is around.

The cooked Salsa recipe is a fave around here. I've included a fresh uncooked
recipe, but I honestly can't often bring myself to mess up the kitchen to make just
one cup of anything. :-)

Ether

--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States:
http://www.stopthehunger.com/