Old 05-10-2003, 07:40 AM
STopletz STopletz is offline
Registered User

Location: Dallas Texas
Default Paph sanderianum hybrids

I am importing stuff in all the time for my own personal collection, so I usually have to buy in bulk. I always have extra for sale, so let me know if anyone is interested. I am located in Dallas Texas.

paph rothschildianum 6" LS $30
paph rothschildianum NBS $50 (4" pots)
paph rothschildianum BS $75 (5" pots)
paph (roth x Michael Koopowitz)* 18"-24"LS $30
paph (roth x Prince Edward of York)* 22-32"LS $40 (multi growth)
paph (roth x Angel Hair)* 22-32"LS $40 (multi growth)
paph (sanderianum x philippinense) BS $75
paph (sanderianum x supardii) BS $75

* Those with asterisks I have not bloomed these out so I cannot verify that these are what I believe them to be.

If you are interested, drop me an email:

If you are looking for anything special like sanderianum species, I can also put my hands on those too.