Old 05-10-2003, 11:12 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

The Magnficent ******* said:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

1) It's impossible to choose only three.
2) I can say that I have the complete works on DVD of the Coen brothers and
of Kevin Smith.
3) I can maybe say that three of my favorite *moments* in cinema occur in
The Third Man, Yojimbo, and hmmm... Raising Arizona? Princess Mononoke?
But I wouldn't say they were my favorite movies (though they rate quite high).
4) Dr. Strangelove is as nearly perfectly plotted and realized on film as any
movie ever made

--
Pat K.

(attributed to Don Marti)