Old 05-10-2003, 02:22 PM
martin

Default Slugs !!!!!!!!

On 05 Oct 2003 13:01:35 GMT, emon (Rhiannon S)

Subject: Slugs !!!!!!!!
From: martin

Date: 05/10/2003 13:54 GMT Daylight Time
On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:12:14 +0100, "Alan Gabriel"
wrote:

"anita" wrote in message
news.com...
PLEASE PLEASE
Can someone tell me a way to get rid of slugs that really works
their eating everything in my garden , and nothing works eg
grit, egg shell, pellets, what am i missing?

Go out at night with a torch and a bucket, especially after rain.

Collect the offending beasts in the bucket and sprinkle liberally with salt.

fry with garlic, serve with a dry white wine?

Oooh, time for repost for su

http://bertc.com/slug_fritters.htm

a)don't you have to make sure they have nothing nasty inside them
first the way you have to with snails
b) no mention of a suitable wine
c) have you tried it?

and

http://bertc.com/garden_snails.htm#x
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Q: how many witches does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: depends on what you want it changed into!

--
Martin