Old 05-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Heather

Default Baby GF

I have been jealous all summer while I read post after post about baby GF.
I looked and looked and didn't see any despite seeing action between the 5"
GF. Yesterday while scooping out leaves I scooped a baby GF about an 1 1/4"
long. He looked dead. Oh well. There are maybe more. Turns out he was
just so cold he wasn't moving much. When I went to get it to show my DH it
had moved about a foot away from where I had dropped in on a big leaf. He
now gets to live in the house for the winter. I called him Hay-Sues - for
Jesus, resurected and lives again. Yeah, I know it's kinda corney.

How big will the babies be before they swim with the rest of the fish? The
rest are 3" to 6".

Thanks,
Heather
SW Ontario and COOOLD today - 37F