Old 05-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Hank

Default central NJ free to good home

now you are really sure you aren't going to build a bigger pond?
Ingrid

I keep looking at the swimming pool ....... The DW says the koi is not
the only one who will need a new home.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll check for clubs. Hank

(Hank) wrote in message . com...
My baby, approx. 14 to 15" koi, has outgrown it's home. No room to
build it a new one. Same mistake many new ponders' make. No
excuses!!!!
It is still healthy and happy and eats from my hand, but I feel
like I'm keeping a goldfish in a teacup.
Anyone in central New Jersey who can prove they have the room
needed and is willing to come get it is welcome to adopt this koi for
free. I do not want to sell it back to the place I bought it because
it may end up in worse conditions.
I will respond to any questions or requests by email (photos,
directions, etc.) There are some old photos at the links below.

Thanks, Hank
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

http://www.geocities.com/hankpagel/hankspond1.html