Old 05-10-2003, 04:02 PM
DavesVideo

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Pat K said:

It's impossible to choose only three.

I agree, at least on a different day I might choose a different three. But,
my three are usually in my top ten. I chose *A Night at the Opera* because I
have seen it more times than any other movie and laugh every time. *Bliss* has
great surreal parts with a love story that makes me cry every time I see it.
And *True Storie* has a wonderful bizarre premise but rather than lampooning
the characters, they are treated with some warmth (plus, I love the sound
track).
The MB still has not given his analysis of my choices. ? As to the
complaints that it shouldn't have been posted in these groups, well, there are
a number of movie groups and they would have been a more appropriate place.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave