Old 05-10-2003, 04:12 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

The Magnficent ******* wrote in
:

On 4 Oct 2003 23:45:54 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, George Kerby puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

On 10/4/03 5:25 PM, in article
, "The Magnficent *******"
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Deep Throat
Debbie Does Dallas
Behind the Green Door

You have difficulty forming meaningful relationships with people.
You've probably placed or replied to an online personals ad.
The cell phone you use is two years old or older and you need a
haircut.

You are an old guy.
You have at one point been disappointed with your sex life.
You have fantasies about young scantily clad women jumping out off giant
birthday cakes.