Old 05-10-2003, 04:32 PM
George Kerby

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On 10/4/03 7:32 PM, in article , "The
Magnficent *******" wrote:

On 4 Oct 2003 23:45:54 GMT, in alt.tv.sopranos, George Kerby puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

On 10/4/03 5:25 PM, in article
, "The
Magnficent *******" wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Deep Throat
Debbie Does Dallas
Behind the Green Door

You have difficulty forming meaningful relationships with people.
You've probably placed or replied to an online personals ad.
The cell phone you use is two years old or older and you need a haircut.

You forgot to mention my alcoholic St. Bernard. Just got the haircut
Friday...

The Worlds Uncensored News Source