Old 05-10-2003, 06:02 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 04:22:04 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, mark_digital©
puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

"mark_digital©" wrote in message

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com

Terminator 1
Terminator 2
Terminator 3

Hmmm. No response. Must be I'm in your kilfile.

I don't have a killfile. I thought perhaps your response was a troll,
since T3 clearly sucked. But since you're serious -

You wear a lot of black tshirts and you've at least considered going to
Ozz Fest. You like the Star Wars movies but think that the "cute"
things like the Ewoks, Yoda and Jar Jar ruined them.