Old 05-10-2003, 06:02 PM
The Magnficent Bastard

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 05:11:42 -0500, in alt.tv.sopranos, Pat Kiewicz puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* said:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

1) It's impossible to choose only three.
2) I can say that I have the complete works on DVD of the Coen brothers and
of Kevin Smith.
3) I can maybe say that three of my favorite *moments* in cinema occur in
The Third Man, Yojimbo, and hmmm... Raising Arizona? Princess Mononoke?
But I wouldn't say they were my favorite movies (though they rate quite high).
4) Dr. Strangelove is as nearly perfectly plotted and realized on film as any
movie ever made

You talk with your hands. A lot.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©