Old 05-10-2003, 06:02 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default Questions on Juniper

Iris Cohen schreef
Actually, when I mentioned that junipers are found all over the world, I

didn't mean just their natural range. In any town where they sell fruit in a
grocery store, I would bet there is a juniper in somebody's yard. So the
original questioner does not have to look far to see a juniper berry *in the
flesh*. And anyway, there are pictures.
Iris,

+ + +
Well, if you mean that there is not a spot in the world where it would be
completely surprising to find a juniper, then I agree. These likely have
been planted in the weirdest places.

However for someone going looking for a juniper there likely are whole
stretches in the Southern Hemisphere without a juniper (I sure hope so!).

There indeed are pictures, and anyone with acces to the internet can find at
least some.
PvR