Old 05-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Walker

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:04:22 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 00:13:03 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, Walker puts
the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does
this whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote:
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Lola Rennt
Krzysztof Kieslowski's Blue, White, and Red

Blue, White and Red are a trilogy of films. Therefore you have
listed *five* films, when I clearly stated that you should list
your *three* favorites.

Sorry, you're disqualified.

Please give me another chance? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Fargo, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day.

You changed the foreign flims to Fargo and *Groundhog Day*?!?!

I'll have to give this some thought....

I thought you asked for MY favorites, not yours.

Seven Samurai