Old 05-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Ms. Jaime

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:50:53 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

You're a friendly, outgoing person with lots of friends and
acquaintances.

That part is somewhat true.....at least the friends and acquaintances
part but they all reside in different areas of Ontario.

You dream of a fairy tale romance in your life one day,

I've stopped doing that *long* ago. It is too hard on my delicate
heart.

even though you're wise enough to know it will never happen.

At least not in *this* lifetime. Sadly. :-(

PS,

You sound hot,

Not hot...so *not* hot.
(I'm *hoping* one day but at the moment I'm not)

what are you wearing?

Clothing. LOL

Ms.Jaime