Old 05-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Ian Young

Default [IBC] Bonsai course for the disabled

Thanks Carl,

I thought about Nic but thought he would have plenty on his plate at the moment. I'll maybe give him a shout.

What I'm trying to put together is for the special unit to get funding from local government. So I need to show the benefits of bonsai for the students.

Regards
Ian

Dear Ian:
I don't know if you are familiar with Nic Steenhout, our IBC Gallery webmaster. He has been doing Bonsai for several years, and just moved to New Zealnd from Savannah Georgia. He has been in a wheelchair for several years and does a nice job Bonsai- wi
se as well as being a Computer whiz...

I suggest you contact Nic at He may be able to give you some pointers and or help in your search.

---

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++