Old 06-10-2003, 03:22 AM
zxcvbob

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Salty Thumb wrote:
zxcvbob wrote in
:

In article , The Magnficent
******* wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you
based on my analysis of your choices.

Dr. Strangelove (1964, Peter Sellers, George C. Scott)
Angel in my Pocket (1969, Andy Griffith, Jerry van Dyke)

It's hard to pick a #3, so here's two mo
Ben Hur (1959, Charleston Heston)
Ernst Saves Christmas (1988, Jim Varney)

Best regards,
Bob

You are an even older guy than the guy who picked three blue movies.
You are wishy-washy and can't decide what your 3 favorite movies are.
You have a strange sense of humor.

Hey, you're not TMB! I been robbed!

But I thought about it some more, and I think my #3 movie is "Bruce
Almighty". Yeah, sure, that's it. It was good, and it's current.

1) Dr. Strangelove
2) Angel in my Pocket
3) Bruce Almighty

Regards,