Old 06-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Richard Stevens

Default Aluminium greenhouse glazing clips.

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message
"Richard Stevens" wrote in message
Hello group,
I have recently bought an oldish Aluminium framed
greenhouse, for which I am now seeking glazing clips. The clips take the
form of a half inch wide by 3 inch long strip of spring steel. The strip

is
bent into an approximate V shape, each leg of the V being about 1.5

inches
long.
Wire W style clips do not fit. The greenhouse has no makers name on it.
Does anyone have any idea whiere I might get some clips as described

from
?(about 50 needed). All ideas gratefully received.

Thanks and regards,

Richard.

This might help -

http://www.greenhousesupply.co.uk/spares.html

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Newsgroups - remove x from address when replying )

Thanks for the suggestion. No joy there though.

Cheers, Richard,