Old 31-01-2003, 01:56 AM
Radika Kesavan

Default Sunsprite Fragrant, Yellow rose recommendation

Shiva wrote:

I have to add that my Sunsprite absolutely REEKS! Strongest fragrance in
my garden outside the Austins. Actually beats Mr. Lincoln. (So nice the
fact that it shatters quickly matters not.) Here's the kicker--it is a
Home Depot rose. My theory is that this is such a great rose, even the
chopped roots and poor retail treatment could not squelch its vigor. I
want to order several more Sunsprites, this time from a reputable
mailorder nursery.

I would recommend Ashdown, as I found their service and the quality of
their plants to be excellent, but this was two years ago. I am not sure
how they have done since then.

--
Radika
California