Old 06-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Jim K

Default Glossostigma as a floating plant?

I've trimmed the top halves off of the ones that are planted in the
substrate and let the trimmings float. They've all collected in one corner
of the tank, probably due to the water flow, and all have roots sprouting.
I'll have to see how they do over the next week. Hopefully no algae.
Thanks for the reply.

"Ron Nelson" wrote in message
Jim K wrote:
Will cuttings of glossostigma survive if left floating on the tank

surface?

At least for some period of time in my experience yes... Although under
my PC lights they seem to collect algae too, if left floating for too
long...

Ron