Old 06-10-2003, 09:39 PM
K Barrett

Default Oncidium Sharry Baby

Can you increase the subdued light? Move it closer to the window? Low light
levels is the usual reason why orchids don't rebloom. I wouldn't worry about
the temps, I used to grow this outside here in the SF Bay Area.

K Barrett

"TB" wrote in message
.com...
I've had this orchid about 6 years. It bloomed the first couple but
hasn't since. I'm in N. Cal and keep it in a SW facing window under

subdued
light. It's in a course bark medium but not misted often. I have

recently
utilized a recommended fertilizer 19-31-17 but still no blooms. Temp. is
uncontrolled other than normal inside temps.
If anyone has experience with this specimen, I'd appreciate some

ideas.

Thank you much,
TB

Remove SPAM from e-mail address for direct reply.