Old 07-10-2003, 04:32 AM
G a e X a v i e r

Default bottlebrush question

Looks like it is being burnt up by the sun. They also do not like
getting completely dry. This is Texas, not San Francisco. ;-)

marty lester wrote:

hey out there...

so i just sank a dwarf bottle brush (i hope i have the name right)
in my back yard, and it's displaying something strange.

i'm a fairly new gardener, so can anyone help me interpret
what i'm seeing?

go he

http://home.austin.rr.com/swas/ftp/f...ottlebrush.JPG

you'll notice that many of the leaves have dried up ends and
many of the lower leaves have fallen off. there is also quite
a bit of good looking growth as well.

so am i over/under watering? is there a lack of nutrients?

any help is appreciated. the bush is in pretty much full sun
in the afternoon.

thanks so much,
marty.

Making the World a Noisier Place