Old 07-10-2003, 05:02 AM
Russell B

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Despite all his or her rage, (kelly33) is still just a rat
in a cage:

Russell B wrote in message . ..
Despite all his or her rage,
(kelly33) is still just a rat
in a cage:

The Magnificent ******* wrote in message ...
On 5 Oct 2003 19:35:30 -0700, in alt.tv.sopranos, kelly33 puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

The Magnficent ******* wrote in message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

This Is Spinal Tap
Magnolia
Chasing Amy

You are very sentimental and kind-hearted, but also have a dark side
that most people don't know about. You once had sex in a fraternity
house.

ONCE? A little off on that one but the rest is dead on. Who are you----Kreskin?

Well, if you're going to get all "honest" on us: how many times? How many
guys at wonce? Did they take turns, or was it an "all holes, all the time"
sort of thing?

You are a walking definition of "sick ****". Now stop touching
yourself and get back to typing the funny stuff you use to back in the
day.

I'll have you know that half of the funny stuff I used to type back in the
day was ABOUT touching myself. So just BACK OFF.