Old 07-10-2003, 09:32 AM

Default A Danger to the World's Food: Genetic Engineering and the EconomicInterests of the Life Science

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:45:31 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Oz" wrote in message

You tell me to get some knowledge, fine, but it's all in the interpretation
and that changes with life's experiences.
From your comments I see my replies to your blind faith in everything GM are
obviously annoying you, and that's not my ball game.

THE END! :-)

D'oz cares not for consequences, if there is a buck to be made, for
less work he'll cut that corner, like most British farmers, they are
ruled by money and the rest of us be damned.

The subsidy mentality is now biting us back globally.

. . . . . . . .

The facts expressed here belong to everybody,
the opinions to me.
The distinction is yours to draw...

/( )`
\ \___ / |