Old 07-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Kirra

Default Rose nurseries in Sydney

"Daniel Hanna" wrote in message
home.com.au...
So there is your choice. Good luck. I'd do both if I was you!

OK, you twisted my arm - not that it takes too much effort to persuade me to
go to two rose nurseries rather than one. We'll just have to allow some more
time to stop on the way down. The rose gardens at Swanes sound like they'll
be magnificent and I'm looking forward to chatting with the owner of
Honeysuckle nurseries. Hopefully he will still be there/open Monday of the
week of Christmas but I'll call before going out there.

What's scary is that I can only stop on the way down and not the way back
(rushing back for a wedding) which means any purchases will have to travel
to Canberra, stay there for several days and then travel back. They are
going to be some well travelled roses! Not to mention trying to fit potted
roses in between luggage and Christmas presents. (For non-Aussies it is
approx 10hrs travel to Sydney then another 4hrs to Canberra)

Thanks,

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia