Old 07-10-2003, 04:02 PM
The Flying Hamster

Default Lidl garden shredder

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 20:44:01 +0100, Jaques d'Altrades wrote:
The message et
from The Flying Hamster contains
these words:
Possibly, worst case we decide we don't like it at which point it
becomes food for the fire in the lounge

Nooooooooooooooooo! Especially if there is any bulk to the trunk. I'll
ohl it from you for molishing gnustocks!

I'll bear you in mind

[...]
I don't blame, you I'm not exactly looking forward to the job
though I do need to get the hands caloused up so they're in a fit
state for chainmaille molishing.

I thought you did that with special pliers?

Nope, just a bog standard small set of needle nose pliers and yer
basic stanley pliers+cutters (with optional hole blown in cutting edge
caused by cutting a live 30A loop).

--
The Flying Hamster http://www.korenwolf.net/
Don't confuse an open mind with a hole in the head! - Andreas Mattern