Old 07-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Peter Ashby

Default Spring afternoon, after pruning

In article ,
"Peter H.M. Brooks" wrote:

I look forward to the next couple of weeks when the dozens of buds at the
end of each new shoot produce massive bunches of roses, finally producing
just the shape intended.

Well up here, now that autumn has emphatically arrived I need to put my
mind to the task of moving the rhododendron from its current cramped
position to a more spacious one. The roses have finished and now its
back to watching the orchids indoors for signs of flowering and stopping
myself from loving them to death.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.