Old 07-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Rod

Default Felco Scateurs

"Jim W" wrote in message See
http://www.burton-mccall.co.uk/gardeningbrands.cfm
and click on the Felco link.. they are model numbers basically,
different models have different features, eg, rotating handle, lefties
model, smaller sized etc..

They are the finest secetuers money can buy.. And are the 'industry
standard' according to many (inc myself) Invest in some, unless you are
always losing tools in which case buy cheap 'lookalikes' and replace as
needed.
In a word. 'yes' they are worth buying.

Yes and I dunno if they still do but they used to give a lifetime guarantee for non pro use. You can service them
yourself but if sent to the importers for service they come back like new. Although I'm cack handed I got used to
the 'Old' No 2 and I still think they're the best though I do use the lefty ones at work now.

Rod