Old 07-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Squirrels

"al" wrote in message
"Janice" wrote in message
news:871fb.5343$QH3.1710@newsfep4-

I wonder if setting a rat trap, baited with peanuts or similar, would

catch
them? Anyone know if that'd work?

Ewwwww ... but then I'd have to dispose of them! I just want to make my
garden a place they don't want to come to ...

There is NO way of detering them, you HAVE to reduce the numbers by
'disposing' of them.

Although, if you were to enclose your entire garden in a cage about 25 feet
high and up to all the boundaries, that might stop them, but you would have
to check the thing daily to see they don't break in.

Alan