Old 07-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Squirrels

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
In article , Alan Holmes
writes
If you mean a break-back trap, then I would very much doubt that it would
work,
you will have to get a rat/mink trap from mole valley farmers. you don't
even
have to bait it, cover it so it looks like a tunnel, the silly beggars

have
this desire
to go into tunnels.

Alan, do they do mail order and how much is a trap??

Yes, they do mail order, the last two I bought came that way, but you know
what my memory is like, I can't remember how much they were.

I'm sure it was less than twenty pounds, somewhere within the huge pile of
essential pieces of paper in front of me will be the last bill I had!

I can't even remember the phone number, I can describe to you where a
branch is, although you wouldn't really want to travel a 400 mile trip just
for a
trap, would you?(:-)

Alan