Old 07-10-2003, 07:42 PM
Jane Ransom

Default The Summer of doom

In article , hedgehog hedgehog@hedge
hog.homechoice.co.uk writes

Should I just wait for a balance to be reached or can I be more proactive?

Except, I suppose, you could hunt the flatworms - there was a thread
about it a couple of years ago - something about providing them a nice
somethingOrOther to hide under, lifting it every couple of days and
doing for them.
Our garden reached a balance a few years ago but we have still had lots
of mildew this year
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.