Old 07-10-2003, 08:22 PM

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:00:49 GMT, animaux
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:27:43 -0500, zhanataya opined:

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:25:41 -0500, The Magnficent *******
wrote:

Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

Old Yeller
ET
Imitation of LIfe

zhan

Hey, Zhan! I was just thinking about you getting ready to email Marilyn! Good
to see you.

Three favorite movies...wow. I wish this came in many categories because I
could never narrow it down to three.

I have more than that and I cannot eliminate these, in no particular order:

Bye Bye Birdie
West Side Story
Citizen Kane
Helen Keller (the original with Patty Duke)
Thelma and Louise
Scarface (Al Pacino)
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
Pulp Fiction
What Dreams May Come
When Harry Met Sally
Sense and Sensibility
Spy Game
Meet Joe Black
K-PAX
Vanilla Sky
The Sixth Sense
Unforgiven

I'm sure there are many more older films in my list, but to list three is
almost impossible. The list is almost infinite!

Victoria

Careful Victoria,

The Magnificent ******* will give us your complete life story rather
than the usual three "bullet points" if you give him/her all those
options!!

(;-0

Best wishes
Geoff