Old 07-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Dave Millman

Default Easy and complete CO2 system?

"Toni" wrote in message

I want an easy to install CO2 system for a 90 gallon tank. I want every
piece I will need to come in the one order- I do *not* want to be chasing
all over town for a valve or a fitting (aside from the tank itself).

Boris wrote:

Do a google search stating DIY co2... Here are a few hits:

DIY is a truly horrible idea for a 90 gallon tank. The upper limit for DIY is
probabaly 30-40 gallons, for which two, two-liter bottles alternated weekly is
sufficient. At 90 gallons, you'd probably need 4 or more, 2 liter bottles,
changed frequently. At that rate, you could recover the cost of pressurized CO2
in just a year or so.

Here's a truly great system (I have it):
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/prod...217&1=252&3=55
It includes everything except a tank. it has a power reactor, which works really
well.

If you have a cannister filter, you do not need the power reactor. You want this
one:
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/prod...17&1=252&3=556

Other vendors have similar products.