Old 07-10-2003, 09:47 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Default Glossostigma as a floating plant?

As long as they are recieving enough lighting then yes. I do suggest
planting in a checkerboard pattern for quicker filling in

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Eheim PRO II 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75
FORUM

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 10:20:17 -0600, Ron Nelson
wrote:

Jim K wrote:
Will cuttings of glossostigma survive if left floating on the tank surface?

At least for some period of time in my experience yes... Although under
my PC lights they seem to collect algae too, if left floating for too
long...

Ron