Old 07-10-2003, 11:42 PM
The Magnificent Bastard

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:43:32 -0400, in alt.tv.sopranos, LeeAnne puts the
lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this
whenever it's told -

OK, I give....
Spaceballs
A Christmas Story (made for TV or not I don't know but it's a fav)
American History X

You were raised in a religious household but don't go to church very
often now. You're still in love with someone you used to date but don't
hold much hope of every patching things up with them.

"The Magnficent *******" wrote in
message ...
Post your three favorite movies. I will then post facts about you based
on my analysis of your choices.

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com