Old 08-10-2003, 04:02 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Garden Design

Must be true. I go to a Southern Garden landscape design school at Texas
A & M twice to keep my designers certificate current and they never talk
or say much about this subject even when quized at length. And the ones
that do use one, use expensive ones with other methodology thrown in to
boot. As one said one time, "To answer your question, there are none".

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Alan wrote:
=

I am moving to a new build property - can anyone recommend a garden Des=

ign
programme for the PC. The reviews i've seen so far are not good for any=

of
them!
=

Alan