Old 08-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Roy

Default I am demanding a recall on summertime

Well, don;t count on my support your cause. I am more than satisfied
with this past summers performance. My garden produced more than I and
the wife could utilize or handle, and for the grass, it was almost a
24/7 chore, with the amount of rain and hot humid weather we had in
this area, everything just kept growing out of control. My ponds are
still above the normal level, and usually by this time of year are
about 1 1/2 to 2 feet below the normal level. I'm still well above 12"
higher than the intended pond height, and my piers are still under
water, and fixing to become even deeper once uor rainy winter weather
gets here.

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:24:17 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

===The election will be held at the end of spring 2004.
===
===
===dstvns wrote in message
=== I was very unhappy with the performance and want another one.
===
=== Dan
===
===