Old 08-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Jim K

Default Easy and complete CO2 system?

I purchased the Milwaukee regulator and controller package from
Aquatic-Store and have been very happy with it so far. The regulator has
everything in one - dual guages, solenoid, needle valve, backflow valve and
bubble counter. I have passive reactor from Plant Guild connected to the
outflow of my Eheim canister filter and it seems to work great. And by the
way, I shopped around quite a bit and Aquatic-Store definitely had the best
prices by far. I did purchase an aluminum co2 tank from The Beverage
Factory and had it filled locally at an industrial gas/welding supply
company.

"Toni" wrote in message
link.net...
I apologize in advance as I know I asked about this before. I've searched

my
files, Googled, and visited every forum I've ever posted on and can't find
it.

I want an easy to install CO2 system for a 90 gallon tank. I want every
piece I will need to come in the one order- I do *not* want to be chasing
all over town for a valve or a fitting (aside from the tank itself). I

want
every check valve, needle valve, and piece of tubing I could conceivably
need to be included. Any pre-assembly of confusing parts would be
appreciated. I want good quality components that will last, and I want to
buy it from a vendor I can get in touch with in case I screw even this up.
I am looking for as close to a "plug and play" system as exists.

Any suggestions regarding systems and/or vendors?

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm