Old 08-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Serissa (was: [IBC] Bonsai newbie)

Hi John.
I too am a newbie to the world of Bonsai. My girlfriend

recently
bought me a Serissa. I notice in your posts that you had a

couple of
failures with Serissa's. Can you give me any advice concerning

your
experience with the Serissa?
Sorry I couldn't help with your problem.
Thanks

You Serissa growers will find a lot of information on Serissa in
the IBC archives (assessable through the website, below).

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++