Old 08-10-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default I need a plant to grow up a trellis....

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:08:47 +0000 (UTC), (Victor M.
Martinez) opined:

We were there this past weekend, it is looking good. I particularly like the
new location of the cash registers, can't wait for them to finish the project.

Yes, it's much better and will go faster for customers in the busy months.
Also, I don't know if you subscribe to the Feng Shui methodology, but it has
much better Feng Shui now. John was doing some sanding on those new register
tables!

Will keep an eye out. We only have a texensis form, it's really pretty and
grows with absolutely no care whatsoever. Not even water in the summer.

Will you have any seeds from the texensis?

Victoria