Old 08-10-2003, 03:22 PM
LeeAnne

Default Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You

Wow, you are so far off it's not funny. :-)
Went to church as a kid, mom not a Hitler about it, just the "right thing"
to do. Never go now, except weddings and funerals and I like it that way, I
hate church. And, I'm in love w/the guy I'm in love w/now and there is
nobody in my past I'm holding a candle for.
Sorry.
LeeAnne

"The Magnificent *******" wrote in
message
You were raised in a religious household but don't go to church very
often now. You're still in love with someone you used to date but don't
hold much hope of every patching things up with them.