Old 08-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Jane Ransom

Default The Summer of doom

In article , hedgehog hedgehog@hedge
hog.homechoice.co.uk writes
Thanks for the support - I was just having a bit of a bad garden day.
Despite the weevils and flatworms there seems no obvious damage (yet).
Thanks also for the tip about the eggs - I chucked the remains in the bin
today.

Er . . I think that is illegal, isn't it?
You are supposed to notify the authorities aren't you?
Anyway, chucking it in the bin without following Janet's advice will do
nothing but spread the things elsewhere ((((((((((
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.