Old 09-10-2003, 04:02 AM
richardsfault

Default Orange leaves on Houston-area fringe flower

A fringe flower that I planted about 3 months ago is growing well but
getting brilliant orange leaves in the inner areas. This follows our
first bout of cooler weather with lows around 60. At the same time
there is vigorous outer growth and flowering.

Similar fringe flowers in large office building landscape are doing
the same thing.

Is thiis OK?

It is beautul effect if so. The leaves look as if they were sprayed
with bright orange safety paint!

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...e_flower_1.jpg

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...e_flower_2.jpg

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think it's all...

Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac at www.richardsfault.com